Friday, March 2, 2018

Description of animals

Name of the Animal: ______________-
Vertebrate or Invertebrate: 
If it is Vertebrate, what kind is it?  Mammal, Bird, Fish, Amphibian, or Reptile
If it is Invertebrate, what kind is it?  Sponge, Jellyfish, Mollusks, Corals, Worms, Equinoderm, Anthropod
How is its skin? With fur, hair, bare skin, moist skin, scales, feathers. 
How  many limbs does it have? How does it move? Does it have wings?
How does it breathe? Lungs, gills.
How does it reproduce? Viviparous, oviparous.
What does it eat? Carnivore, herbivore, or omnivore
Other characteristics? Beautiful, large, big, small, long neck, fast... etc. 

2 comments:

  1. It could be a luck to find your posts. I really like them because they are useful and interesting. I don't know where I can find posts like these. Your posts are unique and awesome. I'm happy if you upload more and more. Thanks a lot!
    https://autoketing.com/
    currency converter box app
    currency converter box online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm defective to uncover this page. I need to thank you for ones time for this particularly astounding read!! I clearly to a striking degree completely had a shocking time all parts of it and I in like way have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site
    Create Discount master
    Product discount master

    ReplyDelete